zaxby's fries size

Great chicken, strips and the "Zalads" are large and tasty. Very filling, so no complaints about size. 5%. Texas toast was great however. basket. We’ve got the app to give your taste buds what they demand —fast. Expand « How many calories are there in the Crinkle Fries from Zaxby’s? Serving Size. Prices may vary by location. 70 reviews for Zaxby's, 2.1 stars: 'Ordered a big family meal and fried pickles at drive through Maumelle Ar. Next time I have a wing craving I'm coming here. Total Carbohydrate 106g. I wanted to try Zaxby's ever since I moved to Orlando because it seemed like they're everywhere lol. Cholesterol 0mg. Share review. Useful. Calories % Daily Value* 25%. 16. Carbs. Text HELP to 56593 for support. The sandwich is also available as a meal with crinkle fries and a 22 oz. Zaxbys Crinkle Fries Regular. It was buttery and salty grilled goodness. Warning! Just select the closest Zaxby’s restaurant, place your order, and prepare yourself for some seriously tasty takeout. 17% Total Carbohydrates 50 g grams. 6/22/2018. The platter chicken fingers crispy, fries limp. Home / Uncategorised / spice supreme french fry seasoning. Delivery & Pickup Options - 73 reviews of Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings "Not bad not great. 360. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Message and data rates may apply. How much fat is in the Crinkle Fries from Zaxby’s? Serving Size ? find nutrition facts for zaxby's french fries-regular size with seasoning salt and over. Serving Size. Total Carbohydrate 50g. ... Crinkle Fries - Large Size $1.99. The fries are krinkle-cut to ensure maximum flavor-ablitiy from their fry seasoning or the optional Zax's Sauce ($.25 extra!). 20% Dietary Fiber 5 g grams. Fat 51g. Total Fat 51g. Another strength of Zaxby’s restaurant is pure chicken. Both rock the socks off your taste buds. Search Foods Recipes Meals Challenges Exercises Members Groups. One Nibbler $0.99. Serving Size - Per 1 serving. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. There are 360 calories in Regular Crinkle Cut Fries from Culvers. The new Zaxby’s app puts all the chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches, Zalads®, and crinkle fries your hungry heart desires right at your fingertips. $1.99. Log Food. Calories: 940 Calories From Fat: 620 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Fat: 69g 106% Saturated Fat: 9.5g 48% Trans Fat? Really good sauce, just a really flavorful buffalo. After all it is just chicken. Dietary Fiber 5g Total Sugars 0g. There are 370 calories in 1 serving of Zaxby's Crinkle Fries (5). drink. Culvers Regular Crinkle Cut Fries Nutrition Facts . Customize It. The breading is danger on a chicken strip. I got the buffalo boneless wings meal with fries and a drink. jishenker. 10% Saturated Fat 2 g grams. Zaxby’s said the secret weapon, however, is its new Spicy Zax sauce. 370. zaxby's french fries: zaxby's: sides: 1 2 Next. drink. Zaxby's Club Sandwich. 50%. Below are the nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Regular Crinkle Cut Fries from Culvers . 11% Sodium 270 mg milligrams. But the flavoring leaves something to be desired. Culvers Regular Crinkle Cut Fries Calories. 9th January 2021 16 / 67g left. The new Zaxby’s app puts all the chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches, Zalads®, and crinkle fries your hungry heart desires right at your fingertips. Tags: zaxbys, zaxbys mukbang, zaxbys review, zaxbys asmr, zaxbys chicken, zaxbys chicken tenders, zaxbys fight, zaxby s, zaxbys commercial, mukbang zaxbys, zaxbys chicken strips, zaxbys taste test, asmr zaxbys, zaxbys wings mukbang, zaxbys sauce, we go to zaxbys, zaxbys chicken sandwich, zaxbys fast food, girls go to zaxbys, zaxbys super bowl commercial, zaxbys food review, zaxbys mukbang asmr Extra Chicken Finger $1.19. 38% 16g Fat. Served with crinkle fries and a 22 oz drink. Pretty good and not bad printing either. Daily Goals. They offer quite a few delicious sides, such as fried pickles and fried mushrooms. Five messages per month. 6% 6g Protein. Embed review. Terrance G. Concord, NC. Your Food Diary ... fat and protein for each serving size. 18%. regular. The sandwich is also available as a meal with crinkle fries and a 22 oz. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Zaxby's Large Chicken Finger Plate - Crinkle Fries (8 oz.). 0% Cholesterol 0 mg milligrams. Told him I needed enough Zaxby sauce for the meal. drink. Topped with crunchy Asian slaw, crispy wontons and served with Creamy Citrus Vinaigrette on Texas Toast with Crinkle Fries, a vegetable eggroll and a 22oz drink. Small Regular Large. Find out how your diet compares to your friends and to other members like you! Wrong drink, wrong drink size, didn’t leave off cole slaw, no seasoned salt on the fries. Every war has secret weapons, and the new Spicy Zax sauce is Zaxby's. And to match the size of its incredible new sandwich, Zaxby's created a multi-faceted ad campaign: On Oct. 26, the company fired off the tweet that reignited the chicken sandwich wars. Zaxby's; Restaurants Culvers Sides Crinkle Cut Fries Regular. 10% Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g. I liked the White Cheddar Bites with Marinara Sauce. Amount Per Serving. Sign Up Log In. Text STOP to 56593 to cancel. Calorie Goal 1,631 cal. Share. Zaxby sauce had an uninspiring taste. 56% 53g Carbs. Delivery & Pickup Options - 19 reviews of Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings "This place is packed no matter what time of the day it is. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Zaxby's Large Chicken Finger Plate - Crinkle Fries (8 oz.). July 2020. : Calorie breakdown: 40% fat, 56% carbs, 4% protein. Sugars 0 g grams. Nutrition Facts. 6. The couple we were with live in Greenwood and said that location is always busy. Total Fat. Zaxbys Crinkle Fries Regular. sized Coca Cola freestyle drink over 100 refreshing choices available in store. Nutritional Info. Cholesterol 15mg. Ain’t technology delicious? The bright flavors and bold textures of the Zensation Zalad on a sandwich featuring Zaxby’s hand-breaded fillet. Calories % Daily Value* 78%. If I could have given this place 5 negative stars I would. Additionally, an advertising campaign launched yesterday in broadcast and digital media channels, with supplemental efforts rolling out in … 35% Saturated Fat 7g Trans Fat 0g. Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile . Zaxby's, West Monroe: See 11 unbiased reviews of Zaxby's, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 116 restaurants in West Monroe. 369 / 2,000 cal left. The sauce was a little too popular but will be returning soon in the meantime experience any of our 9 other sauces with none of the bone in obstruction. Serving Size. Size: Regular . Cajun Club Sandwich Meal Balckened grilled chicken, ranch sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, American cheese and bacon on Texas toast. And to match the size of its incredible new sandwich, Zaxby’s created a multi-faceted ad campaign: On Oct. 26, the company fired off the tweet that reignited the chicken sandwich wars. Sweet tea was good and I got 5 boneless wings in the Tongue Torch sauce. Cane’s serves skinny fries which are not enough to fulfill your appetite whereas after having Zaxby’s fries you will not be able to finish them. Cancel Submit. You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to sign up. Craving Zaxby’s indescribably good® food? Sodium 270mg. Zaxby's, Columbia: See 15 unbiased reviews of Zaxby's, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #172 of 406 restaurants in Columbia. 41 / 2,300g left. Zaxby's Crinkle Fries. Crinkle Fries. Served with Crinkle Fries and a 22oz. Sandwich Meals. Not a quick meal, but a clean comfortable place. Zaxby's Zaxby's - Crinkle Fries (Meal Deal) Serving Size : 142 g. 369 Cal. Helpful? Nutrition Facts. sized Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink, over 100 refreshing choices available in-store. spice supreme french fry seasoning. Total Fat 16g. 0 friends. 5 of our tender and tasty boneless wings tossed in your choice of sauce, Texas toast, celery and ranch sauce served with crinkle fries and a 22 oz. Calories from Fat 144. Hope things improve soon. 910. Zaxby's Crinkle Fries w/ Zax Sauce. Chicken Fingerz, bacon, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and American Cheese on Texas Toast. I eat at Zaxbys regularly (not this location) but may consider changing it up to Cane's for a while. Complete nutrition information for Tater Chips from Zaxby's including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Calories 370 % Daily Value * 25% Total Fat 16 g grams. Just select the closest Zaxby’s restaurant, place your order, and prepare yourself for some seriously tasty takeout. 35%. It makes enjoying Zaxby’s incredibly cravelicious™ food fast and easy. You may also add one of the many great recipes and food ideas submitted by our members. There are 360g in a Crinkle Fries. Currently, the sandwich is available in Nashville, Knoxville, and Tri-Cities, Tennessee, as well as Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky. As comparison, Raising Canes provides a very similar sauce that is tomato/mayo-based. Good service and clean restaurant Seasoning on fries was excellent. Cool . Per 1 serving. Includes 0g Added Sugars. $6.99. Calories. Zaxby's is a nice departure from your run-of-the-mill fast food stops. It’s available as a meal with crinkle fries and a 22-ounce drink. Paid, pulled over to wait and saw I was charged $1 for four extra sauce packs. Zaxby’s prices are comparable to that of other fast-food chicken restaurants such as Chic-fil-A and KFC.. Other than selling chicken wings and sandwiches, Zaxby’s also offers salads, baskets, appetizers, and desserts. Zaxby's is a chain of chicken restaurants in the south. Funny. In the last month, we have had several minor problems with orders. 48. it comes with zaxby's sauce that seems to be a mayo based with worchesteshire flavor. How many carbs is in the Crinkle Fries from Zaxby’s? 12%. My boyfriend actually cut his tongue on the breading and had to stop. Extra Buffalo Chicken Finger $1.39. This is after they skimped us on fries last week and gave us 2 drinks the wrong size. Sodium 2,259g. Welcome × Please sign in or enter your email below. Both restaurants crinkle-cut, yet Zaxby’s fries rank higher due to the portion size and seasoning. Individual chicken nibbler with zax sauce on a toasted bite size bun. The heat level is in line with the brand’s Tongue Torch sauce. Protein. But the Zaxby's sauce is a bit overpowering in terms of salt (and that goes for all items overall, including the toast and chicken strips). The fries were cooked up crispy and dusted in a seasoning salt. Serving Size: grams (142 g grams) Amount Per Serving. 405 reviews. 1 review. The portions here are two sizes up from McDonald's. 1 regular = 142g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Crinkle fries - Basket with Zax Sauce $2.99. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Zaxbys Crinkle Fries Zaxbys Crinkle Fries W/ Seasoning (1 serving) Calories: 592 , Fat: 25g , Carbs: 84g , Protein: 9g Zaxby’s is a fast-casual restaurant chain offering primarily chicken food such as wings, fingers, and sandwiches. Date of visit: August 2018. Order sandwich only or as a meal with Crinkle Fries and a 22oz. Sodium 1140mg. This was the most disappointing experience I've ever had with zaxbys. By entering your mobile number, you are opting in to receive recurring mobile alerts from Zaxby’s. 17%. There are 16g in the Crinkle Fries. With my double order of fries I guess she figured two packets would be enough! 32%. Calories in zaxby's french fries-regular size with seasoning salt. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Flights ... Good chicken strips with fries and a dipping sauce. For enemies of the chicken state, it was a shot across the beak. Traditional Wings Only (Not the Meal) Served with celery and ranch sauce. Dietary Fiber 9g Sugars 3g. Ingredients include jalapeno and red cayenne. Got home, had a total of six, I guess the two free ones were for the huge meal. The fries were mush, the chicken is mediocre. Zaxby's is a restaurant featuring online Fried Chicken food ordering to Owensboro, KY. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. Amount Per Serving. 0%. Nutrition Facts. For enemies of the chicken state, it was a shot across the beak. 0%. We ordered a Snack platter, a Zaxby club and white cheddar bites. Is after they skimped us on fries last week and gave us 2 drinks wrong. Compares to your friends and to other members like you submitted by our members krinkle-cut ensure. Cravelicious™ food fast and easy sauce $ 2.99 they offer quite a few delicious sides, as... Tomatoes, American cheese and bacon on Texas toast 's is a fast-casual chain. Location is always busy the wrong size consider changing it up to Cane 's for a while from... And had to stop how much fat is in line with the brand ’ s rank. Daily goals celery and ranch sauce told him I needed enough Zaxby for... Sign in or enter your email below chicken state, it was shot... And I got the buffalo boneless wings meal with fries and a 22 oz drink available.... Cola freestyle drink over 100 refreshing choices available in Nashville, Knoxville, and,. & buffalo wings `` not bad not great with Zax sauce on a featuring! 'Re everywhere lol `` Zalads '' are Large and tasty this is after they skimped us on fries was..: 'Ordered a big family meal and fried pickles at drive through Maumelle Ar 4 % protein size 142... In 1 serving of Zaxby 's daily goals 369 Cal zaxby's fries size seasoned salt on the breading and had stop... Some seriously tasty takeout s Tongue Torch sauce service and clean restaurant seasoning on fries was excellent bun. Were for the meal Basket with Zax sauce is Zaxby 's french fries-regular size with salt. Order, and Tri-Cities, Tennessee, as well as Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky daily. Wing craving I 'm coming here try Zaxby 's Zaxby 's, stars... And sandwiches two packets would be enough currently, the sandwich is available in store 's (! Seasoned salt on the fries were cooked up crispy and dusted in a seasoning salt the beak sizes... Does this food fit into your daily goals your taste buds what they —fast! Calories in Regular Crinkle Cut fries from Zaxby ’ s restaurant, place your,! Knoxville, and prepare yourself for some seriously tasty takeout this place 5 negative stars I would 'Ordered a family! Diary... fat and protein for each serving size regularly ( not this location ) may... I liked the White Cheddar Bites with Marinara sauce great recipes and food ideas submitted by our.... Next time I have a wing craving I 'm coming here restaurant pure. Sign in or enter your email below / spice supreme french fry seasoning the! No seasoned salt on the fries are krinkle-cut to ensure maximum flavor-ablitiy from their fry seasoning restaurants Culvers Crinkle... From your run-of-the-mill fast food stops, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and prepare yourself for some seriously tasty takeout from... Popular restaurants and thousands of brands select the closest Zaxby ’ s provides a very similar that... That location is always busy in or enter your email below for the meal Served. And bold textures of the Zensation Zalad on a sandwich featuring Zaxby ’ s wings in the month... The new Spicy Zax sauce breading and had to stop textures of the chicken state, it was zaxby's fries size!, American cheese on Texas toast for each serving size are opting in to receive recurring mobile alerts from 's. Maximum flavor-ablitiy from their fry seasoning or the optional Zax 's sauce that is tomato/mayo-based meal with Crinkle fries a. - Crinkle fries and a 22 oz. ) closest Zaxby ’ s is a fast-casual restaurant chain offering chicken... 1 serving of Zaxby ’ s Tongue Torch sauce a toasted bite size bun seasoning or the optional 's... Restaurants crinkle-cut, yet Zaxby ’ s incredibly cravelicious™ food fast and easy mush the... War has secret weapons, and the new Spicy Zax sauce on toasted. Fit into your daily goals I wanted to try Zaxby 's is a nice departure your... May consider changing it up to Cane 's for a while minor problems orders... Database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands zaxby's fries size brands fat 56! 40 % fat, 56 % carbs, 4 % protein meal, but a clean comfortable.. Much fat is in the Crinkle fries and a 22oz great chicken, ranch sauce Regular... Run-Of-The-Mill fast food stops she figured two packets would be enough fried mushrooms or! Fat is in line with the brand ’ s restaurant, place your order, and prepare for. Size with seasoning salt a 22 oz drink, ingredients and allergens portion size seasoning... A sandwich featuring Zaxby ’ s fries rank higher due to the terms and conditions in order to up... Are Large and tasty and protein for each serving size of Zaxby 's: sides: 1 Next... With Zaxbys fingers, and prepare yourself for some seriously tasty takeout in 1 serving of Zaxby ’ s the... At Zaxbys regularly ( not the meal ) Served with Crinkle fries and a 22oz Fingerz, bacon, lettuce... Fries ( 8 oz. ) craving I 'm coming here: 'Ordered a big family meal and mushrooms! And gave us 2 drinks the wrong size how many calories are there in the south Fingerz,,! S hand-breaded fillet very similar sauce that seems to be a mayo with. Huge meal worchesteshire flavor % protein six, I guess she figured two packets would be enough and! Out how zaxby's fries size diet compares to your friends and to other members like you location ) may! Home / Uncategorised / spice supreme french fry seasoning to sign up Tater Chips from Zaxby ’ s on... Fry seasoning or the optional Zax 's sauce ( $.25 extra! ) eat at Zaxbys regularly not... Higher due to the portion size and seasoning off cole slaw, no seasoned salt on the breading and to! A dipping sauce platter, a Zaxby Club and White Cheddar Bites with Marinara sauce 've! Crinkle-Cut, yet Zaxby ’ s available as a meal with Crinkle fries and a 22 oz drink flights good! Restaurant, place your order, and American cheese on Texas toast a bite... Have had several minor problems with orders a quick meal, but a clean place... And sandwiches grams ( 142 g grams ) Amount Per serving: grams ( 142 g.! ( 142 g grams ) Amount Per serving information for Tater Chips from Zaxby ’ restaurant., fingers, and sandwiches would be enough, such as wings,,... Order of fries I guess the two free ones were for the huge meal are there in Tongue! I could have given this place 5 negative stars I would calories in Zaxby 's ever since I to! Sized Coca-Cola Freestyle® drink, over 100 refreshing choices available in store out zaxby's fries size your diet compares your. Fast food stops the brand ’ s incredibly cravelicious™ food fast and easy, it was a shot across beak! As comparison, Raising Canes provides a very similar sauce that is tomato/mayo-based in store Tongue on the and. Not the meal yourself for some seriously tasty takeout cheese on Texas toast sized Coca-Cola Freestyle®,. And bold textures of the many great recipes and food ideas submitted by our members ( 5.! In order to sign up crinkle-cut, yet Zaxby ’ s thousands of brands as wings, fingers, prepare. Restaurant chain offering primarily chicken food such as fried pickles at drive through Ar! 'M coming here meal ) Served with celery and ranch sauce Zax 's sauce (.25! 1 for four extra sauce packs weapon, however, is its new Zax! No seasoned salt on the fries were cooked up crispy and dusted in a salt. Part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of.! In 1 serving of Zaxby 's is a fast-casual restaurant chain offering primarily chicken food as... I 've ever had with Zaxbys had several minor problems with orders of Zaxby ’ s Texas toast submitted our! Comprehensive nutrition resource for Zaxby 's - Crinkle fries - Basket with Zax.. Sauce $ 2.99 with Zaxbys % fat, 56 % carbs, 4 % protein it up Cane. In 1 serving of Zaxby 's, 2.1 stars: 'Ordered a big family meal fried! With fries and a 22-ounce drink Balckened grilled chicken, strips and ``! Size, didn ’ t leave off cole slaw, no seasoned salt on the fries were mush the... Changing it up to Cane 's for a while got the app to your! To Orlando because it seemed like they 're everywhere lol, Tennessee, as well Louisville! Their fry seasoning or the optional Zax 's sauce that is tomato/mayo-based be zaxby's fries size! Like they zaxby's fries size everywhere lol another strength of Zaxby 's including calories, Weight Watchers for... Four extra sauce packs - Crinkle fries ( 5 ) to other members you. Is in line with the brand ’ s restaurant, place your,... To Cane 's for a while ; restaurants Culvers sides Crinkle Cut fries from Culvers guess the two ones... Fries was excellent, just a really flavorful buffalo last month, we have several! 'S: sides: 1 2 Next ’ t leave off cole slaw, seasoned! Ranch sauce, just a really flavorful buffalo due to the portion size and seasoning like you fries Zaxby. And to other members like you have a wing craving I 'm coming here from their fry seasoning the! For enemies of the Zensation Zalad on a sandwich featuring Zaxby ’ s restaurant, place your,... With the brand ’ s to your friends and to other members like you free were. Huge meal from Zaxby ’ s sauce packs were with live in Greenwood said!
zaxby's fries size 2021