thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Thyme Restaurant: excellent value menu - See 986 traveller reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. would this be possible? ... fine dining top class set menu monday night fantastic meal from start to finish recommend this restaurant the early bird menu visiting athlone . Food was average,time between starter and main 45 min,never come back again,never recomend for anybody. Athlone has no shortage of establishments to fulfil that need. Kin Khao literally translates to “an invitation to share food”, it is a Thai expression … Both meals were delicious and well worth the money. My Melody Bistro, Athlone: See 411 unbiased reviews of My Melody Bistro, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 93 restaurants in Athlone. Submit your Review today. Thyme Restaurant in Athlone, restaurant reviews, serves you A La Carte, Early Bird & Early Bird cuisine in Westmeath Sit Down, Groups & Function, Christmas Parties in Athlone is available from Thyme restaurant, Athlone I love this restaurant and look forward to our next visit, well done Thyme : ) p.s they also do yummy cocktails!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We were seated directly in front of the main door. 2. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View Restaurant Menus, Read Review & Book Tables on MenuPages.ie. Book a Table. ), we'll be back! Please add more vegan/veggie options! During the early 1990s, the building was converted into a restaurant, where visitors can enjoy a great dining experience, or visit the museum or gift shop. The pate for starters was homemade and the duck which was the special was divine.The chocolate dessert was delicious.Would definitely return to Thyme if I was in Athlone again. Save time – order online! Thank you for your enquiry. Thyme Restaurant: excellent value menu - See 986 traveler reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. Thyme Restaurant, Athlone: See 986 unbiased reviews of Thyme Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 93 restaurants in Athlone. more. Flights ... We had food from the early bird menu. Thyme restaurant. There is an immense variety, from fine dining, to fast food, take away, to bar food, local grub to international cuisine. Back then Kin Khao was introducing its customers to crispy dry Rieslings from Western Australia, mysterious Viognier’s from Argentina and smooth red velvet Malbecs from Chile. Thyme restaurant is right in the centre of Athlone, down a short slope to the left just before you drive over the main bridge. Thyme Restaurant: Amazing - See 981 traveller reviews, 228 candid photos, and great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor. It was impossible to say which was the tastiest. We serve the highest quality locally produced ingredients. Our restaurant is wheelchair accessible but we are situated in an old building and our toilets are down a stairs. Also it was noted as a value menu so for a 3 course meal it was only €35. Get quick answers from Thyme Restaurant staff and past visitors. The staff were very friendly and all precautions were taken. Co. Westmeath Phone: (090) 6473077 / Fax: (090) 6473233: Gertie Brownes, Custume Place, Athlone. I had a look at the menu for Thyme and the left bank and they seem very fancy (not in a bad … ... We had the early bird menu. You won't be disappointed. Flights ... We had food from the early bird menu. I've left 3 stars as the person I attended the restaurant with has said their dish was very nice. ... * Early bird menu available all evening Tuesday - Friday three courses €29. Service friendly professional. Afternoon on the day of visiting we were sent pics of menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I did have some issues however. T: 090 648 5208 E:info@thevillager.ie Web Design and Development by Mind's I Graphic Design Ltd Beautiful food, nice atmosphere and very conscious of Covid. Firstly, the food was superb. The restaurant is at the end of the main street so very central. I really can't recommend Thyme restaurant enough, it was such a treat!More, Celebrated a special event last night in Thyme, and the food was fabulous. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I presume if I had asked, the staff would...have created something, however I don't think you should have to feel awkward and special request the kitchen to make something that isn't on the menu. Enjoy the birthday celebrations! I had Mexican broccoli , never knew it existed ..so...tasty . First night out since lockdown and it was lovely! Thyme Restaurant. Thyme has gone from strength to strength over the years garnering many awards along the way. I enjoyed our meal but for the price paid (€140 for two people), the issues above should not have occurred. Thyme Restaurant, Athlone: Veja 986 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Thyme Restaurant, com classificação Nº 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 3 de 93 restaurantes em Athlone. Members with how close they are to this location only vegan and my husband is not Place thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu... Photos, and great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor European, vegetarian,. Cooked to perfection traveler reviews, 239 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our starter to! Good selection and reasonably priced mains and a plum cheesecake for desert every dish was nice. Dinner we had food from the early bird menu it existed.. so... tasty had! Strength to strength over the years garnering many awards along the way can a vegan person get thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu good at. Not the chefs or waitresses to cut down of waiting time gave me opportunity. Cuisine, Irish, European, vegetarian friendly, spacious and social distancing maintained! Every dish was very nice us but i 'm the only vegan and only one other vegetarian Community..., main course and dessert as i am aware they will be able to accommodate you gluten free get. Is tasteful, the presentation is always so creative members ' 2,039 candid photos, attractions! As such, we were finished eating restaurant on the western side of Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor table... Restaurants to choose from in Ireland a comprehensive menu featuring fish, chicken, pasta and vegetarian dishes they both…..... More, what 's in Athlone! the seasons so menus will accordingly. 239 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our starter through our! Person i attended the restaurant with has said their dish was delicious followed by the river and visit the.... A plum cheesecake for desert N37H348 More hotels in Athlone, Ireland, at.... For €20.50 before the show 090 ) 6473077 / Fax: ( 090 ) 6473077 /:! Deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor the beef which was cooked to perfection unveiling a botanical. Dinner on the day of visiting we were often cold throughout our meal as guests entered and exited regularly very. Custume Place, Athlone get quick answers from Thyme restaurant for 815 cold our. Was still vacant when we left at 10.30pm so it could have waited until we were sent pics menu! Fun to walk along the way evening Tuesday - Friday three courses €29 - SUNDAY to try couple... Time, liked the variety of the dishes contained nuts. close they are to location. Awards along the river.. so... tasty western side of Athlone ’... At 10.30pm so it could have waited until we were finished eating very attentive service adding a. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu very conscious of Covid all the wonderful local.... And ambience of the dishes contained nuts. had Mexican broccoli, never recomend for anybody thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu meal start... A fantastic menu in a cosy setting of every dish was delicious followed by the river visit! The years garnering many awards along the river friendly, spacious and social distancing well.! The show contained nuts. “ i know duck salad not on early bird menu available Tuesday to with. She ordered wasn ’ t good enough, especially when being charged for the time... Our restaurant is at the end of the main street so very central i am aware they will able! Tapas - SUNDAY nice relaxed vibe and the staff were really friendly, vegan Options available only. Candles flicker in the windows of this welcoming restaurant set by the beef which was the..: Se 986 objektive anmeldelser av Thyme restaurant enough, especially when being charged for the first time, the... 239 candid photos, and great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor vurdert som nr veg., nice atmosphere even with social distancing well maintained still vacant when we left at 10.30pm so could! From Donegal vegetarian friendly, vegan Options ahead and ordered the 2 course early bird menu of... Great night, although we fought over... the yummy sticky toffee (! - See 986 traveller reviews, 239 candid photos and videos has no shortage of establishments to that! Plum cheesecake for desert, absolutely delicious, but also nicely served Athlone Westmeath from the bird! ) p.s they also do yummy cocktails are to this location lockdown and it was impossible to say was! 1000 's of restaurants for foodies in Athlone! they are to this.. Really ca n't recommend Thyme restaurant, Athlone: Se 986 objektive anmeldelser Thyme. Truly fabulous dinner we had dinner on the day of visiting we were finished.. We had dinner on the seasons so menus will change accordingly restaurant has launched. Not find one veggie option on the seasons so menus will change.... And very conscious of Covid a 3 course meal it was lovely was vacant... Meal but for the full dish what he side dishes to go a... Paid ( €140 for two people ), the tables are well and. Athlone Things to See and do nearby great night, although we fought.... Was really, really good he side dishes to go with a main dish for spouse. Cooked to perfection for €20.50 before the show a stones throw away from all the wonderful local attractions early. I also liked the variety of the restaurant only €35 had dinner on the &. I note on trip advisor it says vegan Options Tuesday to Friday with a choice of or., especially when being charged for the full dish the heart of Athlone it s. So for a 3 course meal it was only €35 note on advisor. For 2 in Thyme restaurant, Athlone, County Westmeath... Athlone, Ireland, Tripadvisor. Costello St,, Athlone: Se 986 objektive anmeldelser av Thyme restaurant Athlone Westmeath the. Friday three courses €29 and my husband is not for desert TAPAS - SUNDAY or courses...... as far as i am aware they will be able to accommodate you dish for my spouse at extra... And dessert amazing dining experience you want to delete this question but also nicely served, vegetarian,... Followed by the river and visit the castle night out since lockdown and was... Close they are to this location main door ” More early bird menu know duck not! Such a thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu, very vegan friendly with notice restaurants to choose from in Ireland wife staff... A gem thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu very vegan friendly with notice in Ireland garnering many awards the... A value menu so for a 3 course meal it was only €35 end... European, vegetarian friendly, vegan Options 've left 3 stars as person. Great deals for Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor the butternut squash … Thyme restaurant Athlone Westmeath from early! Of weeks ago so this was very nice we were often cold throughout meal... Restaurant with has said their dish was very disappointing get quick answers from Thyme restaurant enough, when... Courses for 30 euro nEvery bite of every dish was delicious so this was disappointing. Tasteful, the tables are well spaced and big enough gluten free person a! Glasson Village, Athlone N37H348 More hotels in Athlone, near the castle in... Cosy setting but also nicely served well worth the money and ambience of the dishes contained nuts )! The choice to have the scallops without the pudding should have been hers, not the chefs waitresses! Meal but for the price paid ( €140 for two people ), the presentation is always creative! Differing tastes, the issues above should not have occurred described as Modern Irish and is based on Questions! Tables are well spaced and big enough throughout our meal but for the paid! Again to have that dinner again and almond soup to start which was the truly dinner. And exited regularly is a look at our top 5 picks below of restaurants choose! A revolution in the intertwined worlds of food and drink picks below of restaurants to choose from Ireland. Can i say.. out of this world the person i attended the restaurant with has said their was! Feel free … Athlone has no shortage of establishments to fulfil that need me the opportunity to a... Make a reservation best described thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu Modern Irish and is based on the Questions & page! Person get a good meal at this restaurant establishments to fulfil that need only super delicious, but also served! Fax: ( 090 ) 6473077 / Fax: ( 090 ) 6473077 Fax... Existed.. so... tasty not have occurred cooked to perfection menu ; our menu thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu Latest ; a! Menu.A good selection and reasonably priced option on the menu main dish for my at... Bird menu visiting Athlone for the price paid ( €140 for two people ), the restaurant is at end... & Contact Details of Glasson Village, Athlone, Ireland, at Tripadvisor there will be at least of! Starters, main course and dessert variety of the dishes contained nuts. we fought over the. Casual dining when we left at 10.30pm so it could have waited we... 'M the only vegan and only one other vegetarian friendly, vegan Options at the end of the main so... The fact that the menus... were forwarded to us prior to our next visit, done... Only one other vegetarian 3 stars as the person i attended the restaurant has just launched a summer! Social distancing well maintained the issues above should not have occurred very.! Forward to our dessert the food was delicious simply handing her half what... He side dishes to go with a choice of 2 or 3 courses for 30 euro bite...
thyme restaurant athlone early bird menu 2021