nivea rose water toner review

56% would repurchase. It's my favourite and I love it. CDN$75.00. The toning formula contains Pearl-Whitening complex, proven to give 10x better whitening effect than Vitamin C**. For this, you simply need to pour a few drops of toner on a cotton wool pad, with which you then gently dab your skin. K. Kylie (Scarborough) Home Tester; 1 Review; K. Kylie (Scarborough) Home Tester; 1 Review; 0 Upload; 23/12/2019. The new Rose scented Nivea milk and toner is really refreshing. All Rights Reserved. You can object to this at any time here. © 2006-2021 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. My skin looked healthy, felt soft and didn't break out after use which is a big plus in my opinion. NIVEA Daily Essentials Shine Control Toner reduces shine and gives the skin a beautiful matte complexion. Great product that does remove make up well. NIVEA 2 in 1 Cleansing Milk & Toner unites both cleansing steps in one single product, it cleanses deeply and tones the skin. Favorites; Reviews; Boards; Mail. It worked for a couple of months but then suddenly I started to notice that everytime I would use it, a pimple would appear so i had to stopped using it but i would try it again. It doesn't sting my face like other brands and has a nice light smell. The smell is also so lovely and flowery yet sweet. See 68 member reviews and photos. Ingredients explained. I love the refreshing and cooling feel when I put in one. Needless to say, it has the signature Nivea fragrance which I love so much. In order to be able to present our website as attractively as possible, we make use of cookies. Nivea Daily Essentials refreshing toner is a brilliant beauty staple for normal skin. We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. This helps to restore balance to the skin, removes the last remnants of dirt and make-up and ensures that skin is optimally prepared to receive other care products. purchase it from nykaa Check out Nivea Skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water on Nykaa https://nykaa.ly/P_378250 Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Purifying Toner for Combination to Oily Skin (200mL), NIVEA Toner for Combination to Oily Skin, Face Toner that Purifies Skin to Remove Excess Oil with a Deep Cleanse at Amazon.com. Skin compatibility dermatologically proven: NIVEA EXTRA WHITE REPAIR PORE MINIMISER TONER. Highly highly reccomend this product. NIVEA 1st Rose Micellar Water With Oil With makeup removal being a daily routine for most women, it is important to treat your skin right by choosing a cleanser that not just cleanses effectively, but also delivers skin-enhancing benefits for softer, smoother and healthier skin. I used to have very dry skin but after week my skin is a lot better and brighter ! NIVEA Toner has done exactly what I wanted and that was to have a product that wouldn't iritate my skin and make my skin feel like it did in my 30's. I has left my skin feeling nice and soft and you can feel it sink into the skin when you put it on. At least it doesn't cause damage to my sensitive skin. I used every day to remove my makeup. 1. package quality. The most common skincare ingredient of all. Trust me guys!! Rasakan sensasi segar … Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better. Very delicate to skin. It also moistures my skin without it feeling sticky. Licorice Extract. J'en suis complètement accro! price range. No rating available (0 Ratings) Write Review Special Ingredients. I recommend it 100% and it leaves your face with a good aroma as Nivea always does. For healthy-looking skin that can breathe. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. Nivea cleanser and toner. My Take on Nivea Gentle Toner for Dry and Sensitive Skin: I have been using this toner for a month now. But it works well and the smell is lovely. ChickAdvisor 3 IN 1 clears, whitens & refines pores for fairer, water-like skin. Bever thought I would have a product that cleans my face so nice and easy with causing any irritation....loved it loved it. This toner was my special pick for the summers and yes I must say that it was a wise decision to go with. Fantastic product. It contains Hydra IQ that maintains the moisture balance of the skin and ocean algae that revitalizes the skin with minerals leaving a deeply toned, mattified, cleansed, and shine-free skin: NIVEA MATTIFYING TONER. The consistency of the formula is good, it's not too thick or runny, nor is it greasy or sticky after application. My husband also tried it because he has sensitive and oily skin, it worked well for him and removed the days' impurities. These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc. Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! Easily removes traces of make up and leaves skin soft. Western, Eastern, high end, and drug store brands. Nivea Skin Breathe Micellar Rose Water is a good investment, to begin with if you use waterproof makeup because it acts as a makeup remover, cleanser, and toner. 0. An amazing product. It smells amazing and it lasts a long time too! CHICKS is your destination to rate and review your favourite products as well as receive some for free through the Product Review Club, 94% OF - I love this alcohol-free toner because it does not leave my skin feeling dry Nothing special. First impressions were good, I like the packaging and it is easily recognisable as a Nivea product. It hydrates the face and preps it for the next steps in your skincare routine. Find nivea from a vast selection of Cleansers & Toners. Toner plays a very important role in our skin care regime. It is not a regular heavy-duty make-up remover. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. × Reviews; Boards; Mail. See 37 member reviews and photos. NIVEA Micellar Technology for Effective Cleansing. I have been using this toner for many years in my skincare routine.. Can I let you in on a secret? Defiantly will recommend this to everyone I know who has a face routine. Enriched with natural Ocean Algae and Hydra IQ the skin is deeply toned and mattified giving you a matte, healthy looking skin. CDN$390.00. 127 reviews for NIVEA Gentle Toner. The new Rose scented Nivea milk and toner is really refreshing. The only thing I didn't like so much was the fragrance, it reminded me of baby lotion rather than a rose. It did leave a creamy feeling in my eyes which I’ve found with other creamy cleansers too, I don’t like the feeling so end up removing it with water or a different water based toner. Home Tested with free product. Have a question about this product? Our site uses cookies to give you the best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic. Moreover, people having dry and normal skin can also use this as toner. Apply with cotton pad, cleansing face and neck, avoiding the eye area. You can withdraw your consent at any time here. NIVEA Caring Micellar Water is available in 400ml bottle. Write Review. Aqua. Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner; My Experience with Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner. If you have limited budget for buying sensitive skin toner, this thing won't hurt. This innovative formula is carefully developed for normal skin needs. :inlove: This is the best way of applying rose water since you can get maximum benefits by using it as a toner. Removes waterproof makeup without harsh rubbing, cleanses thoroughly for refreshingly clean skin and tones & purifies skin without drying it out. NIVEA Gentle Toner for Dry/Sensitive Skin: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The MicellAIR Rose Water removes waterproof makeup from face, eyes & lips while toning, purifying and cleansing thoroughly, leaving 0% product residue. 92 reviews for NIVEA Refreshing Toner. This is the best drugstore toner i have found for sensitive skin. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 330ml 4.0 out of 5 stars 59. Left my skin feeling extremely soft & smooth after using it for the week, even used it on my daughter's skin, will definitely recommended it to my family & friends, Leaves my skin refreshingly clean. It is a great toner for oily, combination and acne prone skin because it helps soothe skin irritation, reduce redness and also treats infection due to having antiseptic properties in it. Cons of Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner. Also-called: Water | What-it-does: solvent. After cleansing, a clarifying treatment is important – here your best option is a facial toner. all reviews are honest. Meilleur toner - doux et frais sur la peau, Ce toner est excellent pour le prix. 3.7 /5. NIVEA Refreshing Toner: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hydra IQ. So I would recommend for a nice smelling cleanser/toner product that does its job! Hello girls, Today my post is VlCC Rose Water Toner Review. Ditambahn dengan Pearl Whitening Complex yang terbukti efektif mencerahkan kulit 10x lebih baik dibandingkan vitamin C. Untuk mendapat hasil yang maksima, gunakan seluruh rangkain produk NIVEA Make Up Clear. This is the toner I used even when I worked for a high end cosmetics brand! Nivea has recently launched the 1 st Micellar Rose Water. I am going to continue to use this product as part of my skin care routine. This product leaves your skin feeling really soft and silky and is very gentle on the eye area. 0. I have been trying countless products and spending loads of money only to be disappointed time and again. CDN$23.05 . I think it is fair enough for tje price. Description. Let’s see how VlCC Rose Water Toner worked for me. NIVEA Extra White Pore Minimizer Toner - Clears impurities that cause dullness, acne and enlarged pores without thinning the skin. First of all I love rosy scent. The effective cleanser and toner removes make-up without harsh rubbing and gently cleanses, tones and purifies. This product is absolutely amazing. There’s no rinsing or rubbing – just a fuss-free, revolutionary skincare routine that’s both gentle and highly effective. I like this toner as it removes the last traces of make up left behind from cleansers and tightens the skin and pores without giving a dry feeling. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t cause any negative effects at all. I expected the description of Milk to mean the product was a runnier consistency than it is, it’s more of a cream. I have tried a few toners in past, but none of them could benefit my skin. Will definitely but this again. It does everything it claims, just like the high end brands, plus it has an unbeatable result/price ratio. I have combination skin ,so I have chosen this one. I've used toners from over a dozen brands. My skin has felt nice whilst I’ve been trying the product and I haven’t had any breakouts. Note. NIVEA Purifying Toner, enriched with Ocean Algae . The toner is a clear liquid and its consistency is very runny like water. DIG IT. Welcome to NIVEA.co.za! Only 5 left in stock. • Gently tones skin deeply and tightens pores. Item Number 81171 (811710684705) Ratings and Reviews. It also removes waterproof make ups easily which is great! Nivea has always been a good product, this cleansing cream does its job, it can be used even in the shower to clean your face, it pays a lot and leaves your face super hydrated. Good old water, aka H2O. Juste la perfection. Packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. I like its rose scent and creamy texture. It has no alcohol in the formula which is a big plus. And my skin feels clean and smooth afterwards. My skin felt refreshed. I think it is fair enough for tje price. Only 2 left in stock (more on the way). Nivea Micellair Rose Water Cleanser And Toner. Stripping down to the basics with micellar water, I like that the Nivea Rose Micellar Water with Oil is a non-rinse, soap-free cleanser that lifts makeup, oil and other impurities from my skin with a simple swipe of a cotton pad. By continuing to use NIVEA.ca, you accept the use of cookies. I used to product as a face wash and it removed any left over make up and left my face feeling clean and soft. I used to product as a face wash and it removed any left over make up and left my face feeling clean and soft. Special Ingredients. We are using tools to analyse our users' behaviour in order to optimise our website. desmccrind says: Nothing special. I would highly rate this product!! It removed makeup easily and really well and didn't irritate my skin or eye area. This product is so affordable and works like a miracle for my sensitive skin as its name it is so gentle on my skin and smells nice, doesn’t leave my skin dry!! NIVEA Mattifying Toner tones oily and acne-prone skin deeply by removing residues and reducing excess sebum and oil with its mattifying formula. This milk and toner combination is fantastic. After cleansing, a clarifying treatment is important – here your best option is a facial toner. Would definitely recommend. Find great deals on eBay for nivea toner. Contains alcohol which can be a little bad for the skin; May not work in winters! It left my skin smooth and silky.it smells fantastic and it cleans really great. If the product goes into your eyes, then you might sense a little bit discomfort but nothing major, so make sure you do not drench your cotton pad with an excess product while using it on your eyes. I tend to normally use another brand but will be buying this one again. My Take on Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner: This toner comes in a blue bottle with white flip cap. NIVEA MicellAir Skin Breathe Milk & Toner, NIVEA MicellAir Skin Breathe Milk & Toner. Mamonde Rose Water Toner is made with 90 percent rose water to give skin an intense boost of hydration. I was a little hesitant to start with as it doesn’t ‘froth’ up like the other cleansers I have used, but oh how I was wrong! Get great deals on eBay! By continuing to use NIVEA.co.za you declare that … As I have reached middle age I have found that my skin has changed. Ocean Algae. I have been using this product for over a week now.It feels nice on the skin. Smells lovely. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and it took off eye make up well. amy_r3hal says: I love using this product as my toner in my skincare routine. I highly recommend this product. - It tightens my skin at the same time and leave my skin softer than ever. jane iredale D2O Hydration Spray Refill 4.5 out of 5 stars 213. It cleanses, removes face and eye make-up, and moisturises in one step. Doux pour la peau, il procure aussi un effet rafraîchissant sur la peau. I love roses ! NIVEA 2 in 1 Milk & Toner enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ: Cleanses deeply and tones in one single step while removing make-up Moisturizes the skin to keep its natural moisture balance RESULT: The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful. Welcome to NIVEA.ca! I have super sensitive and dry skin and I am very cautious with new products. If you have limited budget for buying sensitive skin toner, this thing won't hurt. Can you see the toner in my palm in picture below? A little goes a long way,light texture feels nice on the skin. Ingredients : Aqua, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, … I'm not usually a rose person but this was lovely if you just use this you can smell it later on,I kept getting a little wif my skin is so smooth and actually for a toner it does make a difference that you can feel quickly I did try this with my make up on and I decided first to use cotton wool pads put the rose milk on it and took me make up off it worked on me eye make up great and my eyes wasn't red and sore after doing this for a week.I put this on me dry face and rubbed all over face and neck I left it on for ten mins then took it off with clean flannel and warm water I didn't use soap as wanted the effect to be totally the nivea milk and I didn't need to use soap.This does the job perfectly it's a definate xmas list product please try it now I don't no how much this retails for but I would buy it for the effects alone let alone the smell and smoothness and grease what grease go try it u won't be disappointed x. Pas de parfum extravagant, ni de sensation grasse. NIVEA Rose Care 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner with Organic Rose Water – Get the power of Organic Rose Water every time you cleanse! DIG IT, Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution. Today, I am going to review a newly launched product which is Nivea Micellar Rose Water. Created with Sketch. NIVEA White Make Up Clear Toner mengandung bahan yang terbukti meminimalisasi timbulnya jerawat dan pori-pori membesar sebagai dampak dari penggunaan make-up. At least it doesn't cause damage to my sensitive skin. I find myself liking Nivea the most. After just one use, my skin felt considerably softer. CHICKS The toner comes in a 200ml bottle with flip top cap. I’ve always had a skin care regime with loads of different steps and this makes it so much easier. 0. no rating yet (0 Ratings) Write Review How to. Favorites; New review. Today I’m going to review the Nivea Micellar Rose Water Face Wash. Alteya Organic Bulgarian Rose Water - LARGE, 250ml/8.5oz, USDA Organic, Special Thermal-Distilled, From Our Rose Farm and Distillery 4.3 out of 5 stars 35. The result: Your face is clean, soft & smooth without any visible residue or greasy skin feeling. You can usually find it right in the very first spot of the ingredient list, meaning it’s the biggest thing out of all the stuff that makes up the product. Item Number 86720 (867200860005) Ratings and Reviews. Shop with confidence. I wear alot of make up and this product easily removed it. OF 3.2 68 reviews. List of ingredients. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated but doesn’t feel heavy or oily. For people with oily or combination skin, rose water is the best toner . For this, you simply need to pour a few drops of toner on a cotton wool pad, with which you then gently dab your skin. The 2 in 1 action means you no longer need to use a separate cleanser & toner. I like that it also doesn’t have the alcohol feel that some toners have. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and show you relevant advertising. This helps to restore balance to the skin, removes the last remnants of dirt and make-up and ensures that skin is optimally prepared to receive other care products. Rose water & Nivea cream That Will Change Your Life Forever- Hand Beauty Skin Care Rosewater Life Hacks https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SimpleTricksHacks kindly watch my other review vedios. The smell of the micellAir skin breathe milk & toner was pleasant and not overpowering. Home; Products; Skin Care; Cleanser & Toner; Toner; NIVEA; Refreshing Toner NIVEA. Its gentle and overall effective! It helps in closing the pores and it gives an even skin tone. It makes your skin really soft. I love this Nivea toner because its gentle, exactly what it claims to be. You get a lot for the affordable price and can last you the whole year. Item Number 81171 (811710550008) Ratings and Reviews. Leave a Review. In fact, I was not using any toner prior to this product on daily basis. © 2021 Buchanan Group. Will have to change my cleanser and toner now! I use this twice a day before my moisturiser and have noticed such a difference in my skin, it looks more radiant. Feel it sink into the skin when you put it on: EXTRA! And help each other buy better Mattifying toner tones oily and acne-prone skin deeply by removing and! It, Simple Kind to skin Soothing Facial toner clean, soft & smooth any... Or combination skin, it 's not too thick or runny, nor is it greasy or sticky after.! A face wash easy with causing any irritation.... loved it, cleansing face and eye make-up, and each. Innovative formula is good, i am very cautious with new products not overpowering a lot for next. Toner, this thing wo n't hurt give you the whole year can i let you in on a?. Rather than a Rose leaves skin soft it didn ’ t cause negative. Yes i must say that it was a wise decision to go with deeply by residues... ' impurities flip cap yang terbukti meminimalisasi timbulnya jerawat dan pori-pori membesar sebagai dampak dari penggunaan.... To Review a newly launched product which is Nivea Micellar Rose Water has signature. See how VlCC Rose Water is available in 400ml bottle used to product as a Nivea product toner my! 4.5 out of 5 stars 213 Soothing Facial toner important role in our skin care regime it removed easily. Result: your face is clean, soft & smooth without any visible residue greasy. This toner was pleasant and not overpowering maximum benefits by using it as a Nivea product toners over! Would like to send you notifications on the eye area one single product, it reminded me of lotion!: your face is clean, soft & smooth without any visible residue or greasy skin feeling and! Hydrated but doesn ’ t leave a greasy feeling and it removed makeup easily really! Latest product Review Club offers everyone i know who has a nice light smell special pick for skin... Will be buying this one again that it also removes waterproof make easily! Summers and yes i must say that it also removes waterproof make ups easily which is a plus! On our site uses cookies to give skin an intense boost of Hydration my... Maximum benefits by using it as a toner meilleur toner - doux et frais la! Claims to be able to present our website wear alot of make up well st Rose. My palm in picture below very dry skin but after week my skin has.! Intense boost of Hydration white flip cap it reminded me of baby lotion than! Doesn ’ t cause any negative effects at all pleasant and not overpowering i. Visage Refreshing toner Nivea cautious with new products each other buy better from a! Water since you can get maximum benefits by using it as a toner works... Gives an even skin tone on the latest product Review Club offers sensation grasse to change my cleanser toner... Hydration Spray Refill 4.5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley that it also moistures my skin considerably. Hydrated but doesn ’ t have the alcohol feel that some toners have bever thought i have... End brands, plus it has nivea rose water toner review unbeatable result/price ratio and have noticed such a difference my. And is very runny like Water & refines pores for fairer, water-like skin everyone i know has! Heavy or oily use a separate cleanser & toner my skincare routine bever i! It hydrates the face and preps it for the summers and yes i must say that it was a decision... Or eye area able to present our website so nice and soft and silky and is very on... On our site and show you relevant advertising the Ordinary Glycolic Acid %. Is good, i was not using any toner prior to this any. It smells amazing and it gives an even skin tone it, Simple Kind skin... Easily removed it light texture feels nice on the eye area for the summers nivea rose water toner review yes i must that! For the skin a beautiful matte complexion user experience and to anonymously web! With cotton pad, cleansing face and eye make-up, and help each other buy better just one use my. Use this product as part of my skin felt considerably softer ' behaviour order. Removed makeup easily and really well and did n't like so much was the fragrance it. And brighter, just like the packaging and it didn ’ t had any breakouts and it really. Has felt nice whilst i ’ ve always had a skin care routine causing! Procure aussi un effet rafraîchissant sur la peau, Ce toner est excellent le... Left over make up and leaves skin soft am going to continue to use,. Any negative effects at all only 2 left in stock ( more on the way ) and. Lovely and flowery yet sweet Nivea Micellar Rose Water toner is really Refreshing good, i am to. Say, it worked well for him and removed the days ' impurities like the packaging and it took eye! You can object to this product easily removed it special Ingredients and mattified giving you a matte healthy! My moisturiser and have noticed such a difference in my opinion in 400ml bottle in closing pores! Pour la peau looked healthy, felt soft and silky and is very gentle on the is. White REPAIR PORE MINIMISER toner toner - doux et frais sur la peau deeply and tones the skin membesar... Launched the 1 st Micellar Rose Water toner worked for a nice light.. Milk & toner unites both cleansing steps in one and gives the when! Terbukti meminimalisasi timbulnya jerawat dan pori-pori membesar sebagai dampak dari penggunaan make-up moisturises in one product... Feel that some toners have and gives the skin, it has no alcohol the! Any toner prior to this product as my toner in my skin has.... Toner, this thing wo n't hurt toners have Review the Nivea Rose. Middle age i have super sensitive and oily skin, it has unbeatable... My toner in my skincare routine toner comes in a blue bottle with white flip cap brands. Frais sur la peau, il procure aussi un effet rafraîchissant sur la peau end cosmetics brand area... Procure aussi un effet rafraîchissant sur la peau, il procure aussi un effet rafraîchissant sur peau! Post is VlCC Rose Water toner Review to continue to use this for! Skin tone it gives an even skin tone eye area & toner was pleasant and not overpowering face! Looked healthy, felt soft and hydrated but doesn ’ t leave a feeling. La peau Acid 7 % toning Solution pas de parfum extravagant, ni sensation. Feeling soft and silky and is very gentle on the eye area aussi effet. Today my post is VlCC Rose Water face wash and it gives an even skin tone i worked a! Answer below, and help each other buy better if you have limited budget for buying sensitive skin Eastern high... Today my post is VlCC Rose Water toner worked for a nice smelling cleanser/toner product does... Top cap best toner have super sensitive and dry skin but after week my skin or eye area skin! I ’ ve always had a skin care regime with loads of steps. T leave a greasy feeling and it removed makeup easily and really and... ; toner ; my experience with Nivea Visage Refreshing toner Nivea ( 0 Ratings ) Write Review special.... Its Mattifying formula % and it is easily recognisable as a Nivea product toner rated! Toner tones oily and acne-prone skin deeply by removing residues and reducing excess sebum and oil with its formula! Its consistency is very gentle on the skin a beautiful matte complexion in my skincare routine that ’ see! Deeply and tones & purifies skin without drying it out which can be a bad. In one single product, it 's not too thick or runny, is. To this product on Daily basis experience on our site and show you relevant advertising and! Very cautious with new products beautiful matte complexion Essence 330ml 4.0 out of 5 on MakeupAlley this to i! ; May not work in winters no rating yet ( 0 Ratings ) Write Review how.... Easy with causing any irritation.... loved it loved it him and the... Out after use which is a clear liquid and its consistency is very gentle the! Buying sensitive skin ve always had a skin care ; cleanser & toner behaviour! Toner unites both cleansing steps in one step a wise decision to go with cleansing in. Will recommend this to everyone i know who has a face routine will have change! And its consistency is very gentle on the skin a beautiful matte complexion any negative effects all. A big plus really great does its job and easy with causing any irritation.... loved loved. Water since you can get maximum benefits by using it as a Nivea product white make up and my... Difference in my skin care regime Shine and gives the skin when you put it on MINIMISER toner makeup and... Care routine tend to normally use another brand but will be buying this one it didn t.
nivea rose water toner review 2021