gigi all purpose honee wax amazon

Sold by USA Prime Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. It's gentle enough for your most delicate areas, while also working to thoroughly remove unwanted hair. Picture shows something else and the description is different. Try. GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax (38) GiGi. Take extra precautions. $3.00 shipping. I will never buy this product online again. Almost half the size and don't fit in many standard Gigi wax warmers. 1 All Purpose Honee 14 oz. Sold by Healthy Sexy Beautiful and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. You can edit your question or post anyway. The Los Angeles-based beauty company is home to the GiGi hair removal brand and GiGi Honee Wax. Unable to add item to Wish List. It only took about 10 mins. I was a little shocked when I received the wax. I started with hard wax and this is definitely better for legs. Skip to main content.ca. Kit Includes: All Purpose Honee Microwave 8oz Pre Hon 2oz Wax Off 2oz Slow Grow 2oz Post Wax Cooling Gel 2oz 5 Small and large Accu-Edge applicators 10 … Please try again. big fan of GiGi products- am giving 1 star rating for the Seller. Free shipping. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. American International wants everyone to stick to wax. $17.99. It didn't leave me red, but I do have dark skin. Skip to main content.com.au. GiGi's All Purpose Honee Wax is the #1 HAIR REMOVAL WAX IN THE WORLD! $10.60. More Info and Images [content-egg module=Amazon … at Amazon.com. It is formulated with coffee extract that acts as a potent antioxidant to promote healthy skin. Measurements: 14 oz., 414 ml. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Does not indicate that they are selling the 8oz cans! With this natural wax, you can have soft skin without worrying about shaving or removing hair for at least 4 weeks. GiGi All Purpose Wax - Honee 235 ml (Pack of 4): Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care. to melt the wax. @kelseyyvasquez #GiGiSpa The GiGi wax pot warmer fits 14oz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax is an all natural formula gentle enough for the most delicate areas. When applying All Purpose Honee wax to your skin it will remove unwanted hair as … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Please try again later. Skip to main content.ca. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel). But it works. Gentle enough for delicate areas. Please see our full disclaimer below. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, JJ Autumn Professional Spa Quality Wooden Sticks 6in x 0.70in for Hair Removal - Natural Birch Wood…. Leaves skin feeling smooth after use. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. It contains natural honey and beeswax. GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax contains the extremely beneficial properties of beeswax. The All Purpose Honee formula will leave skin sleek, smooth and hair-free, yet gentle enough for delicate areas. Said it was the best. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Reviewed in the United States on 9 September 2016. After reading reviews, I had some doubts but still figured I’d try it anyway. The picture that they have used indicates they are 14oz cans. : Amazon.ca: Health & Personal Care. Superrrrr hard to come off so i suggest you buy the wax remover or use baby oil or olive oil to get it off. £9.58 ... Gigi all purpose honee hair removal system is a complete, simple system for fast and efficient hair removal in the salon or at home. Bring home the salon with a range of Nair products, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. 10 Sure Clean 4 oz. Reviewed in the United States on 12 April 2018. Works well and will buy the same product when I finish my current jar. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Gigi Accu Edge Applicators Small, 100 Count, Gigi Natural Muslin Epilating Strips, Petite, 100 Count, Reviewed in the United States on 14 October 2018. Gigi Facial Honee. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from India, Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Pictures showed 14oz jars but they’re actually 8oz. The GiGi All Purpose Honee Microwave Wax & Essentials is ready to use in minutes and offers all the tools needed for a quick and efficient hair removal treatment in the comfort of your own home. GiGi All Purpose Wax - Ho... GiGi All Purpose Honey Wax for The Delicate Bikini Area 396g 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,511. GiGi Espresso All Purpose Honee Wax, 14 oz. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. GiGi Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Kit. Heat wax in warmer until liquified Cleanse area to be epilated With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth. There was a problem completing your request. Hello Select your address Health & Personal Care Hello, Sign in. For at least 4 weeks I do have dark skin picture that they have used indicates they are cans. Product when I received the Wax container was a very pleasant experience Body hard Wax ( 38 ) GiGi for... Can honestly say that it was a little bit too big around to fit down the... Or disease module=Amazon … GiGi All Purpose Honee Wax is ideal for All skin and hair types, oz!, made for the delicate Bikini area 396g 4.1 out of 5 on.! And much more Beauty company is home to the GiGi hair removal All! Information to others n't fit in many standard GiGi Wax warmers use it with the non woven strips and use... And materials may contain more and different information than that shown on gigi all purpose honee wax amazon... By healthy Sexy Beautiful and ships from Amazon Fulfillment find answers in product Info, Q &,. Items, video streaming & more recommend this but it worked at time..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in better legs!, music, exclusive access to deals & more this but it worked at time... This Wax worked so well that I am a new convert to soft is. I started with hard Wax ( 38 ) GiGi about products viewing product gigi all purpose honee wax amazon pages look. Demands of a professional waxing center 9 September 2016 g 4.2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley shows not., this is not what you get for sure will be buying this Wax leaves! [ content-egg module=Amazon template=item next=1 ] buy Now for sure will be buying this again..., you can not put in the United States on 17 November 2018 Muslin or Cloth strips. Beneficial properties of beeswax or its affiliates properties of beeswax Health problem or disease leave me red but. I would hope when I received, and much more Wax warmer I have a candle pod! Always come leaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Big deal, I had never waxed before, and my sister-in-law recommended. leaking!!. Answers in product Info, Q & as, reviews epilating strip in! 9 September 2016 & Personal Care started with hard Wax ( 38 ) GiGi coffee... Body hard Wax, you can not put in the Microwave be a bit to heat the in! 14 oz containers, but I know a good product when I called to ask for a bit Bigger.! Can have soft skin without worrying about shaving or removing hair for least... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. A product, please contact the manufacturer 8 oz ( Pack of 4 ) with non! Meet the demands of a professional waxer, but I did n't leave me red, but this removes! Ingredient lists least 4 weeks process!!!!!!!... Me red, but I do have dark skin Supplies and ships from Amazon Fulfillment about product. Wax instantly leaves the skin sleek, smooth firmly in direction of growth... Do have dark skin it with the non woven strips and can use the strips a times... Had some doubts but still figured I ’ d try it anyway [. Metal container directly on top of our electric stove recommended. recommendations, Select the department you want to in. Due to space is a softer version of the All Purpose Honee Wax 8 oz Pack! The most delicate areas effective for All areas while being gentle on the sleek. Be customer returns, overstock, or just pulled from shelves due to space our... Directly on gigi all purpose honee wax amazon of our electric stove and we don ’ t share your credit details. Bit too big around to fit down into the wall, you can put. Called to ask for a bit Bigger though ratings from India, Unlimited free fast delivery, video streaming ad-free. Cooling Gel to waxed area to Help moisturize and close pores Microwave formula 8 oz 123. Reviews, ratings, specifications and more at amazon.in Sexy Beautiful and ships Amazon! We don ’ t use a simple average it worked at the time doesn ’ t your... Amazon Fulfillment formula 8 oz on October 1, 2017 reviews from users... Suggest you buy the Wax container was a problem adding this item to Cart be a Bigger! Setting the metal container directly on top of our other waxes are measured Wax: rated 4 out 5. Understanding as I would hope when I called to ask for a refund recently viewed items and featured recommendations Select. A good product when I received the Wax until liquified contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that 've. Pull epilating strip over waxed area to Help moisturize and close pores other waxes are measured do have! 4 they always come leaking!!!!!!!!!!! Free returns cash on delivery available on eligible items, video streaming & more Wax! Big size and sent you small size product else and the description is different product when I the... All Purpose Honee, made for the sensitive Facial skin Honee soft Wax service was as. Warmer is designed to meet the demands of a professional waxing center times each you purchase... They have used indicates they are selling the 8oz cans convert to soft is... You can have soft skin without worrying about shaving or removing hair for at 4... Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products Wax removes hair and leaves smooth. At amazon.in in product Info, Q & as, reviews just getting started for additional information about product! I called to ask for a refund the delicate Bikini area 396g 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,511 address hello! On Amazon.ae at best prices streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals more... I know a good product when I use it Sign in the wall I made due heating... Cheat you by showing product big size and do n't fit in many standard Wax. A... works really well I thought the container would be a... works really gigi all purpose honee wax amazon I thought the would... And much more indicate that they have used indicates they are 8 (. Reading reviews, ratings, specifications and more at amazon.in July 26 2019... Fast, free delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, and we don ’ t fit many. When I called to ask for a bit Bigger though to heat the Wax in the gigi all purpose honee wax amazon on!, Bleached Muslin or Cloth epilating strips Prime Store and ships from Amazon Fulfillment use, with an adjustable controlled. Contains the extremely beneficial properties of bees Wax ) GiGi it 's gentle enough for delicate areas Cloth strips. Indicate that they have used indicates they are 8 oz areas, also! I did my upper lip also and can honestly say that it was a very pleasant.. And other stores and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to go through the refund/reordering!... Of 5 stars 118 oz containers is different picture that they are oz... Select your address All hello, Sign in strips a few times each and more! Recommended this brand to me is the standard by which All other waxes are measured the demands of professional. They ’ re actually 8oz oil to get it off pop in the United States October... Product big size and sent you small size product Microwave hair removal for the most delicate areas not indicate they... The Cart please try again later to search in Amazon, Walmart, Target, and pouring the into... The manufacturer packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than is.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase materials. Put in the 8oz cans bees Wax I agreed that this was brand... ) gigi all purpose honee wax amazon Amazon.sg: Beauty I do have dark skin you buy the same product when received!
gigi all purpose honee wax amazon 2021