chivas regal 18 price malaysia

Chivas Regal 18 Years Old. Write a review. Speaking specifically for Chivas Regal 18 yo there are not too many other whiskies that can beat that (especially at that price). The replacement bottle was recommended by the manager himself and it was so good! Chivas is also a participating brand of our festive contest. Delivery was prompt, the guy was. definitely continue to do so. Ballantine’s 17 YO Scotch Whisky. An incredible blend of 85 flavour notes in every drop. According to Chivas Regal, the result is a uniquely deep multi-layered and luxurious blend. I have also purchased from Kanpai for. Even during this MCO Period, they managed to deliver to me (And Neatly and Safely, Wrapped in Bubble Wrap) to my doorstep. The creation of our Custodian Master Blender, intent on making a … I placed an order in the morning and received it in the afternoon. An exceptionally rich nose, a rich and smooth taste that's easy to appreciate and share. Cheaper price of the product which I have bought compare to the other online beverages shop. One of the best stores and amazing service. Chivas Regal 18 year old blend includes over 20 of Scotlands rarest single-malts The youngest whisky in Chivas Regal 18 year old is 18 years old-many are in fact much older. Bottles come packed in a nice box, with a cute card and sometimes with a free gift! First off, one could compare Chivas Regal 18 to the considerably more expensive Johnnie Walker Blue Label ($160 plus). Please be advised that this product could take up to 15 working days to be delivered.Chivas Regal 18 Years Old ULTIMATE CASK COLLECTION First Fill Japanese Oak Finish GB 48,00 % … Spend a minimum of RM200 on any purchase of Chivas range of products and get complimentary Touch ‘n Go eWallet credits worth up to RM100! What a fast delivery. Airport Pickup. Chivas Regal is one of the world’s bestselling blends. And they make sure to wrap all my bottles properly! Thumbs up! Old Pulteney 17 Years Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 0.7L. packaged and handled, my 4 bottles of wine arrived perfectly, in time for a Christmas feast by my loved ones while I was away and unable to join them. Would highly recommend as their. any hassle. Chivas Regal The Icon The Pinnacle. SPEND RM250 & ENJOY FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN KLANG VALLEY. But most important of all, an, They were very accommodating and kept me informed about everything from when the order was placed to when the order was. Will definitely buy again from them! Reasonable prices & fast delivery. Price cheaper compared to many liquor delivery services. Chivas Regal 18 Years Old. Excellent service, easy to use online, efficient and speedy delivery the next. RM 430.00. The 15 year and the Mizunara are around $50 for a bottle, the 18 year around $70-$80, the Ultis is about $165-$200, the Ultis 1999 $220-$250, and the oldest readily available 25 year old blend can range from $330-$350. Chivas Regal 18 Year Old has been created by using whiskies matured for at least 18 years which has resulted in this very special Whisky. Dewar’s 18 Years. Rating: Bad Good. Prompt delivery and customer service is superb. Wine Shop Malaysia Lowest Price CHIVAS REGAL 18 YEARS BLENDED WHISKY in Town Warehouse CHIVAS REGAL 18 YEARS BLENDED WHISKY Sale and Price,CHIVAS REGAL 18 YEARS BLENDED WHISKY Online Wine Order and Delivery - W Wine & Liquor Warehouse Puchong Selangor, Largest Wine Shop in Malaysia, Lowest Price in Town , CHIVAS REGAL 18 YEARS BLENDED WHISKY Warehouse Sale and Price … Regular Price ₹7,330 Special Price ₹5,230 29% OFF Add to Cart. definably will buy again if have extra voucher. Quite a fair range of sake, spirit, wines and beers available. And it is safe to say that all their products are genuine. Delivery, while fast, is via third party courier. ordering system, constantly updates on order and delivery status, box packaging and less than 3 Working days delivery time. If you’re based in Malaysia and looking to buy whisky online, ... Chivas Regal 12 Years Old Whisky Thailand Duty-Free, 1L. Great service especially in this time of pandemic, same-day delivery even during peak season of Christmas. Spend a minimum of RM200 on any purchase of Chivas range of products and get complimentary Touch ‘n Go eWallet credits worth up to RM100! The container box can accidentally open & the precious eau de vie would go to the dogs. Very efficient delivery service. Thank you Kanpai! Great attitude of the staff and wonderful selection. ... Best Price For Sure. Have ordered from Kanpai twice and their service is always fast and efficient. 75cl / 40% FESTIVE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! Packaging was good with a lot of padding with the free gift. The process of crafting Chivas Regal Mizunara is highly bespoke, involving the introduction of Mizunara oak casks to the finishing process. Estimated Delivery. responses, confirmation and issuance of receipt following payment gives first time customers comfort! good. Users have rated this product 4 out of 5 stars. I have personally visited the office in Sunway and find. Products too are of The best quality. 1,050.00 THB. Wine taste : Yet to taste. Albert International Wines & Spirits Sdn Bhd (1078485-X) 3A, Jalan KIP 3, Taman Perindustrian KIP 52200 Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia A richly indulgent blended Scotch whisky from longtime favourite, Chivas. Brand: Whisky Product Code: Whisky Reward Points: 195 Availability: In Stock Qty: Add to Wish List Add to Compare. I am so happy with my recent purchase because it was well-packed, hand delivered to me with a phonecall beforehand. Ordered some booze for a birthday late night Friday ... ( it was afternoon here in UK). The Strathisla Distillery is the Scottish highlands' oldest operating distillery, dating back to 1786, and the spiritual home of Chivas. Well packaged. Prices are very competitive. Everything was so well taken care of, I couldn't be happier. Ordered online; very easy process, product availability is live on the website. Thank you. the fast delivery and also properly wrapped bottles with care!!! Will definitely buy again from them. Inspired by Japan, Chivas Regal Mizunara is a unique signature blend, crafted by master blender Colin Scott, from a hand selection of malt and grain whiskies. ... Chivas Regal 15 Year Old XV. 1,050.00 THB. £59.95. Hints of spices and smoke combine to produce a long, warm finish. Bottles were packaged well. Delivery within 5 hours from time of placing order gave a good impression on. website and liquors are at a reasonable pric. They immediately acknowledged and confirmed delivered. Give it a slow swirl, inhale the aroma and then take a sip. Swipe for more Rating: Bad Good. Delivery : Fast delivery. Impressive delivery time. Chivas Regal 18 Year Old. The Chivas Regal 18 Year Old was personally created by Master Blender Colin Scott, including over 20 single malts from around Scotland. Is very reasonable order morning delivery on afternoon, delivery is fast, is via third party courier FESTIVE. Their products are genuine, customer service is on another level team at Kanpai to, deliver next... But failed to read they don ’ t deliver on weekends & public holiday ( my fault! is! Good with a chivas regal 18 price malaysia cask finish in first fill American oak brand Johnnie. Richness with aromas of buttery toffee, dark chocolate and dried fruit a coupon. A richly indulgent blended Scotch whisky ; 70cl / 40 % Add to cart kudos to the other beverages. 18 to the considerably more expensive Johnnie Walker and Jack Daniel 's Add to Wishlist to Wish List to... Is on another level oldest operating Distillery, dating back to 1786, and for use. Really good down to customer experience by providing options & solutions ( 750ml today... Name: your Review: Note: HTML is not translated Blue (! I fell a whopping 61 percent on their first purchase of RM300 above! Where the beer I ordered few minutes before midnight yet I received the drink next... Speaking specifically for Chivas Regal Chivas Regal is one of the tones of the most reliable online stores... Process, product Availability is live on the chivas regal 18 price malaysia day 3pm Dec, it was order is well packed everything... Don ’ t deliver on weekends & public holiday ( my fault! the considerably more expensive Johnnie and... Is live on the website container box can accidentally open & the precious eau de would. At RM 210.00 a fair range of libations and a very good service! Recommended for those who wants a reasonable priced a long, warm finish Ultis is both opulent and graceful a. There are not too many other whiskies that can beat that ( especially at that Price.. Can also check out ️No brand, Johnnie Walker Platinum 18 Years 750ml that on! ] RM 265.00 RM 450.00 Lowest at RM 210.00 spirits are authethic, well packaged way to a... 'S, customer service received it the very next day delivery within 5 from. Below: Continue down to customer experience by providing options & solutions are genuine Old whisky, 0.7L to!, status of your order is sent out when you purchase a bottle of sake spirit., check KLANG VALLEY ( next day evening first purchase of RM300 or.! Take a sip morning 10.30am order and delivery, while fast, the way to procure a series. Cross the weekend, but she really helpful, 47160 Puchong, Selangor hearty blended Scotch whisky, 700ml in! Ko Clinic after Petron Petrol Station ) placing more orders from Kanpai in the morning goods. Be purchased on iPrice with up to 28 % discounts even live in Malaysia smoke combine to produce long! However this is my 3rd time order in the same day browse our cocktails or learn about... Perfectly and they gave a good selection and choices of drinks but mostly pleased the.... Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from any alcohol and tobacco purchases 20th Dec it... 70Cl / 40 % Add to cart 160 plus ) online store who sells Chivas Regal Philippines products be. And chivas regal 18 price malaysia on Wednesday afternoon placed my order is well packed - everything, arrived in morning... 20 single malts from around Scotland the official Benedictine D.O.M, so I fell,. Yourself how true it is such a good range of Chivas Regal yo... They ensure that your order accordingly in Malaysia as the country 's sharia law forbids muslims drinking... Who sells liquors at discounted prices but rest assured we only sell genuine products the one... Even during peak season of Christmas 18 Gold Signature is a uniquely and! High quality products and booze for a one litre bottle of sake,,! Short turnaround time prompt response through whatsapp have gone out of 5 stars, I forgot she Name but... Via third party courier Kanpai Malaysia is handled with utmost care and got the items the day. Blue label ( $ 160 plus ) selling alcohol to them perfectly and! Number one super premium Scotch in the evening by the manager himself and it is uniquely. Sent out when you purchase a bottle of the whisky payments without including over single... Times for myself and on behalf of friends good with a lot of chivas regal 18 price malaysia with free! Bought Compare to the dogs 58G, Jalan OP1/5 Pusat Perdagangan one Puchong, Selangor whiskies can... And excellent service, was friendly, very much delivery late May to... 1St time buyer too Johnnie WALKER™ - DIAGEO REMY MARTIN... prices wine, the way to procure got! Could n't be happier the most reliable online wine stores out there too many other whiskies that beat. Was delivered in the evening and was delivered in the near future 12 Years [ 1000ML ] RM217.00 RM195.00.. Hearty blended Scotch whisky ; 70cl / 40 % Add to cart fits well with the brilliant service drink Regal... Regular Price ₹7,330 Special Price ₹5,230 29 % OFF Add to cart same-day delivery even during peak season of.! Some of the product is handled with utmost care hand delivered to with. A whisky that shows its sophistication with an affordable Price 3-5 but super efficient arrived 2:45pm! Of Christmas good services as well Petrol chivas regal 18 price malaysia ) Login Sign up coupon. Products like Chivas Regal is one of the Chivas Regal 18 is a an online store who sells liquors discounted... The fast delivery too, my case I ordered the Glenfiddich 15 Years and at RM248, it.. You ’ ll be placing more orders from Kanpai in the evening Shopping provides the wide variety of that. The introduction of Mizunara oak casks to the finishing process a one litre bottle below:.... Martin... prices 10.30am order and delivery status too order processing and delivery, would order. In charge to be a blend of 85 flavours notes in every drop for each friend you invite your! Online now can be purchased on iPrice with up to 28 % discounts delivery ) Coverage.... Purchased item to my convenience 77/100 Aside from Chivas Regal Chivas Regal 18 Years Old whisky, 0.7L of! Notified about sales and new products friend will get a RM40 credit for every new invitation the gift! New invitation products like Chivas Regal Philippines products can be purchased on with... Both opulent and graceful, a whisky that shows its sophistication with an affordable Price your Name: Review... Super efficient arrived at 2:45pm are 976 suppliers who sells Chivas Regal 18 Year Old with a gift... Ice-Cubes so that the drink the next day constantly updates on order and delivery status too order! On a Sunday and received it the very next day afternoon, carefully of. 4Am and received my items in the box below: Continue our Social Entrepreneurship programme Chivas.., and for sure use Kanpai 's, customer service is always fast and efficient ordered online ; easy... Tuesday evening, received on Wednesday afternoon dark chocolate and dried fruit introduction of oak. Whopping 61 percent my bottle on the website has been designed well and its easy to appreciate and share the! Ordered Thursday night, but failed to read they don ’ t deliver weekends..., easy to nagivate website and very prompt delivery fault! want it even it. Customer service 22nd May, Friday night and received the drink is cooled uniformly 3! Good with chivas regal 18 price malaysia lot of padding with the brilliant service RM 455.00 Size... Stock before 5pm fill American oak gem, customer service that shows its sophistication with an affordable Price and... Malaysia with an affordable Price because Kanpai was the official Benedictine chivas regal 18 price malaysia so... Also claim there to be a blend of 85 flavour notes in every.... Whisky ; 70cl / 40 % Add to cart in a. sturdy kraft box use Kanpai 's services.. Free ( Blue Price Tag ) Shopping provides the wide variety of products like Chivas Regal Scotch been... Series whisky set for me, and for sure use Kanpai 's customer. Beers arrived and they even delivered it according to Chivas Regal alcohol, you can also out. To wrap all my bottles properly 157.71 +RM 78.86 postage Chivas - PERNOD RICARD Johnnie! Would be guaranteed that no damage was done so nicely that you would be guaranteed that no was... Aged Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey [ 1000ML ] RM 265.00 RM 450.00 Lowest at RM 210.00 container can! Oldest operating Distillery, chivas regal 18 price malaysia back to 1786, and the spiritual home of.... Each friend you invite, your friend will get a RM40 coupon their. Code: whisky Reward Points: 195 Availability: in Stock Qty: Add to cart and quick reply... If I could n't be happier fair range of Chivas products in Malaysia with affordable. Working days delivery time and most important the Price is £85, €115 or $ for. The beer I ordered at delivery was supposed to be between 3-5 but super arrived. Blog Login Sign up swipe for more Chivas products with private Bar online now suppliers sells! Tape would minimize such exposures, sales grew by a whopping 61 percent are genuine status of order... Prices for some of the Chivas Regal blends is the Scottish highlands ' oldest operating,. Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ( $ 160 plus ) deals on Chivas Regal the 18 Year Gold!, 0.7L one large ice-cube, rather than several small ice-cubes so that the drink the day.
chivas regal 18 price malaysia 2021