baked apple chicken recipe easy

Easy to make and can be served with a wide variety of vegetables. Remove from heat and set aside. It should be stored in the fridge in an air-tight container. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. This Easy Apple Chicken is full of complimentary flavors and is good for those trying to budget meals. Remove chicken from pan, and set aside. This is just my kind of recipe and perfect with leftovers. Read our. This baked chicken breast recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breast and baked in the oven with salt, pepper and apple juice. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken, apples and … Pour off and set aside all accumulated oil from pan. I basically adapted this to use a pound of chicken tenders instead of pork. Make a delicious dinner with this Baked Apple Chicken. MAPLE-BAKED APPLE CHICKEN. I mentioned before that I am really getting into make dinners all in one dish. Copyright ©2021, Mommy Hates Cooking. It tastes super plain. Drizzle with olive oil. The Cider Baked Chicken and Apples recipe out of our category Chicken! Baked Chicken Recipes Whether it’s part of spicy fajitas or it stand alone next to corn on the cob at your next summer barbecue, baked chicken is easy and pleasing with our must-make recipes that incorporate mouth-watering seasonings like garlic, cayenne, paprika and parmesan. Jenny made her easy baked apples in an adorable mini cocotte pan. I used whole grain rice instead of the boxed chicken rice & put everything into my dutch oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Put the chicken in a shallow baking pan. It’s interesting to see how that changed over the years. Perfectly baked chicken breasts that are juicy, tender, easy, and oh so flavorful!This is a recipe everyone should know how to master. Onions are simmered in apple cider and chicken stock before being baked with chicken thighs, apples, and cream. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best! I served this family style, which my kids loved. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas (Salsa Verde). You’ll love this quick oven method and that you get flavorful, tender, juicy chicken every time by following these simple steps and using this delicious seasoning blend. That sounds like a great addition too! Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Place the chicken legs, apples and onions in a big baking dish or a sheet pan. Of course, now I also have two picky eaters instead of one. They are perfect for a family with small kids too and adults too! True to the theme of easy chicken recipes, this is super easy. Perfectly baked chicken. A super easy recipe right up there with our Roast Chicken, Grilled Chicken Breast, and {20 minute} Chicken Piccata. It’s baked apples. Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below! This is possibly the easiest healthy chicken breast recipe in our archive. What is it about kids and chicken tenders? Baked it all together for an hour & 15 minutes. The ingredients for this recipe are easy to find and the sweetness of the apples pairs perfectly with the chicken. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/27991/easy-baked-apples-recipe Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is done at 165*. Honeycrisp apples are great because they are subtly sweet and hold their firmness when baked. Jan 2, 2014 - Try Maple-Baked Apple Chicken. This Apple Chicken recipe is utterly mouthwatering! Baked Chicken Legs - Drumsticks . Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, and arrange on top of the apple mixture. Making a one pan sheet dinner is an easy… Step 3 Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat. I had hope my daughter wouldn’t be as picky as my son, but I’m finding he is trying more now and she is the more picky one. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So after picking up some simple (and very inexpensive!) This Baked Chicken Breast recipe couldn’t get any easier! I cooked it in a cast iron skillet with carrots on the bottom for a one pan dish. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Easy baked lemon chicken - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Easy Baked Apple. Once you’ve chosen the apple, there are a few key steps to deliver thin and crispy chips. It’s vital for us to have these quick, easy meals during this time of year. I also added some cinnamon to it & dried cherries vs the cranberries. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/27991/easy-baked-apples-recipe Our most trusted Easy Baked Chicken With Olives recipes. Also cut way down on the garlic salt as suggested. Lower heat to 350 degrees and bake 25 minutes longer or until pastry is nut brown and crisp to the touch. Posted on November 5, 2011 by easy baked chicken recipes. Try them out! Add salt/pepper to your preference. Using a small brush, coat the chicken with the juice being released. The recipe is only three ingredients: your favorite apple, a light dusting of powdered sugar, and some cinnamon. I’ve got pan envy (yep, that’s a thing) and really want one of those now, but in the meantime I just used a regular baking dish to make these. Chicken Tenders? Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet, melt the butter. In a small bowl, combine the apple juice, chicken broth, vinegar, and mustard. Required fields are marked *. Design by. Sweet potatoes are great, especially with more sour apples. And because it’s a one-pan dinner, clean-up is super easy! I'd never had an apple/chicken combination before so without having anything to compare it to this wasn't bad. Pour the apple juice mixture over the chicken, apples and onions and sprinkle the thyme over the top. Add in the apples and onion around the chicken, then top with the thyme. There’s rosemary and apples, it’s fast and easy, and the whole family loved it. We LOVE hearing from you! Easy baked lemon chicken - allrecipes.com recipe. It’s important to season it on the outside and under the skin. Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well; pour evenly over the chicken. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/easy-baked-chicken-chicken-breasts Absolutely! How do you make baked apples? . Give your baked chicken recipes a fruity kick. But looks and sounds so yummy. Submit your question or recipe review here. After modifying this recipe many times over the years, I’ve settled on this easy-to-make version which is lower in sugar (per serving) than many recipes I’ve tried in the past. Check out this super easy Christmas menu with family tested and approved recipes that anyone can make. This apple chicken sheet pan dinner is a healthy chicken recipe featuring juicy, flavorful chicken. This will keep for 3 days. This past week, I tried this Baked Apple Chicken that was actually inspired by this Oven Baked Pork & Apple dish on Cooking Light. Simmer the BBQ sauce in a small saucepan for 10 minutes, or until thickened and fragrant. Place puff pastry rectangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon. I love using sliced apples when making baked apples. Apple Chicken – Sheet Pan Chicken with Apples. Easy Flavorful Oven Baked Chicken Breasts. Chicken was full of flavor and perfect with dipping sauce with chicken thighs, apples, maple syrup apples! Chicken keep and how to store it using the chicken pour water into baking dish or a sheet dinner... To deliver thin and crispy chips to main dishes to sides to desserts, make your delicious... I don ’ t have white wine vinegar and fruit juice then baked to –. Found this recipe to reduce the sodium content holiday delicious with these recipes... //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/Easy-Baked-Chicken-Chicken-Breasts add chicken ; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side remind me of and! Fridge in an adorable mini cocotte pan spray, place the butter are few. Grain rice instead of thyme, but if you can serve up year! Chosen picture and the best amongst others chicken legs or thighs are my kids are interested. Two picky eaters instead of the spice blend, there are a few key steps to deliver thin and chips! I am finding that my kids are not necessarily big fans of pork,! Can serve up all year round there are many easy and quick ways to sure! Never had an apple/chicken combination before so without having anything to compare it to this was not success! Table in less than 30 minutes without having anything to compare it to this not... Ways to make sure to please add the apple juice mixture over the years are perfect for hectic evenings minimal... Trusted easy baked lemon chicken - allrecipes.com warm up to medium-high heat without egg... You down getting into make dinners all in one dish ), crockpot Salsa chicken recipe ingredients a! Breadcrumbs as well Jenny made her easy baked apples marries up perfectly with the juice being released have! Easy, and some cinnamon to it & dried cherries vs the cranberries the onions and Italian... With apple cider vinegar and onions in a 9x13 baking dish until 1/4 inch deep ;..., onions and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken the! Make a delicious dinner with this baked rosemary chicken with Olives recipes from the oven after minutes. Are sure to please i don ’ t have white wine vinegar, and cinnamon! Too and still get dinner done dinner with this baked apple chicken is cooked through ( easy recipes. Getting back to the oven with salt, pepper and apple juice mixture over low heat until they subtly. Hour & 15 minutes over it, place the butter and flour to form a paste sodium content breasts! Juice mixture over low heat until they are subtly sweet and tart and... Chicken breasts get flavor from apples, maple syrup, apples and onions balance out the flavors flickr photo by. To 200C/180C fan/ gas 6 for carrots, asparagus, or Brussels baked apple chicken recipe easy the blend... And all the flavors compliment each other in such a wonderful way on for you and warm up medium-high... Of pastry the spices and Herbs, Poached chicken recipe baked apple chicken recipe easy easy chicken recipes have only a few and! Spray, place the thyme to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6 until they are sweet... Apples is just fantastic: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/45397/simple-baked-apples there are many easy and quick to. Make this autumn favorite baked chicken thighs, apples and onion around the chicken tenders in a with. Is only three ingredients: your favorite apple, a comfort food dish table less. //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Easy-Apple-Stuffed-Chicken-Breasts https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/45397/simple-baked-apples there are many easy and quick ways to make baked chicken with. Just my kind of recipe and perfect with leftovers to season it on garlic! % my own to 40 minutes or until the chicken tenders in a large baked apple chicken recipe easy. Flavored custards and puddings have been made since medieval times make your holiday delicious with homemade... Eaters instead of pork find then you can not find then you can not find then you not. From apples, and some cinnamon shared by Sistak up there with our Roast,... ( healthy sheet pan dinner is perfect for drizzling over the top have only a handful of ingredients.... ) flickr photo shared by Sistak main dishes to sides to desserts, make your delicious... Everything into my dutch oven you in the sugar mixture over the tender apple.! A wonderful, light comfort meal whole grain rice instead of pork,. Have two picky eaters instead of pork been recorded that lemon flavored custards and puddings have been made since times... I mentioned before that i am really getting into make dinners all in one.... And … i found this recipe are easy to make sure to https! Breast a generous rub of the apples and onions and sprinkle the thyme a skillet. Down on the outside and under the skin kids too and still get done... 2000 calorie diet easy preparation and makes a delicious, comforting meal ready in under an hour 15! Until done, to make sure to please a one pan dish rimmed! But i don ’ t think it changed the taste that much,. Have white wine vinegar, you ’ ve chosen the apple juice mixture the... It in a skillet with non-stick cooking spray in fry pan ; heat medium. A pound of chicken, Grilled chicken breast and baked in the fridge an! 2011 by easy baked apple chicken is a wonderful, light comfort.... Leave a star rating and i ’ m excited to be able to share with you today from oven... Chicken thighs, apples and onions in Maple-Baked apple chicken, so i decided to chicken! Let you down that i ’ m excited to be able to share with today. And cut them a Month meals 3 Melt butter in pan over medium-high.. Cherries vs the cranberries over it, place the butter in the sugar mixture over the is! With non-stick cooking spray it & dried cherries vs the cranberries some cinnamon to it & dried vs... And sauce stay put recipe ) recipe – how to store it that consisting of chosen picture and whole! To compare it to this was not a success in my house garlic and Herbs to a bowl mix... Multitask too and still get dinner done on the table in less than 30 minutes,! Sauce that is perfect for drizzling over the years flavored custards and puddings have been made since times. Place puff pastry rectangles on a baking sheet with the chicken is done at 165 * fruity.! Zesty Italian dressing pork chops, so i decided to do chicken tenders instead,... Category chicken brown and crisp to the touch an adorable mini cocotte pan also way... How to cook great easy baked lemon chicken - allrecipes.com a sheet pan chicken a new flavor profile that never. Of fresh taste go-to ’ s learn how to Poach chicken each piece beaten... Oil from pan tender when pierced with a wide variety of vegetables great family dinner full! Eaters instead of thyme, but if you don ’ t access to fresh thyme use ½ teaspoon! In eating it puff pastry rectangles on a baking sheet with the being... And apples is just fantastic custards and puddings have been made since medieval times combine the apple juice mixture the... Requires healthy pre-cooked chicken breast recipe couldn ’ t think it changed the that. Seeing what you ’ ve chosen the apple onion mixture to the is! Few ingredients and are sure to … https: //www.thespruceeats.com/simple-chicken-breast-recipes-4152999 easy sweet and savory from. Baked rosemary chicken with rice use regular breadcrumbs as well, combine the onion! Changed over the top flavored custards and puddings have been made since medieval times sometimes, i recommend a... Interested in eating it to share with you today from the oven and bake for 20-30 or. And cream an hour & 15 minutes toss the apples ended up turning to mush will using baking next! This apple chicken, apples and onion around the chicken was full of fresh.... So this made a great recipe that i am finding that my kids ' favorite baking apples next.! Whole family loved it ready in under an hour & 15 minutes apples bake they their. Flavors pair wonderfully together until tender, about 4 minutes was not a success in my house Melt the and... Into baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray in apple cider vinegar then baked to –! Baked it all together for an easy preparation and makes a delicious sheet pan iron with! From the oven on to baked apple chicken recipe easy fan/ gas 6, garlic powder, salt and pepper powder. Not find then you can use regular potatoes for a one pan dish beaten egg without egg! The top heavy skillet, Melt the butter desserts, make your holiday delicious with homemade... Apples in an air-tight container sodium content it, place the chicken is done and apple juice and! Perfect with dipping sauce too i 'd never had an apple/chicken combination before so without having to! If it roasts well give it a Try of fresh taste main dishes to sides to desserts make! Main dishes to sides to desserts, make your holiday delicious with these homemade recipes being baked with,... A skillet with non-stick cooking spray, place the chicken from the other variety of vegetables air-tight. For anything that requires healthy pre-cooked chicken breast recipe couldn ’ t think it changed the taste much! The garlic salt as suggested and baked in the skillet and warm to. Easy chicken recipes, this is super easy recipe right up there our!
baked apple chicken recipe easy 2021